Instructions on How to Use
the E-Power Machine
It is highly recommended to start out slow, I always say once a day to begin with for 30 minutes on the "Low" setting. After approximately 3-4 days if you are doing okay with that (no major detoxification symptoms), move your way up to Medium and then High. I always say to match the Level of the E-Power Machine with your own overall energy levels. If you are tired and fatigued, use the Low setting. If you are doing good, try Medium, etc.
It is also important that you drink a glass of water approximately one hour prior to using the E-Power Machine and within one hour after using the E-Power. Hydrated Cells always function at their optimum. Please make sure you are drinking clean filtered water, learn more about "The Different Types of Water Filtration".
Below are photos showing the E-Power and it's Components.
Larger View of Control Panel on Top of Machine.
Place the E-Power Machine on a level surface, preferably wood, and make sure it is plugged in. Don't forget to remove metallic items and to not operate electronics while using the E-Power Machine.
Put on your E-Power Belt. Make sure the square panel (located on the end of the belt and at the end of the cord), is facing down and is at your right hip. Plug the first Belt into the Outlet Marked "OUT1" on the front of the machine and Plug the Second Belt into the Outlet Marked "OUT2" if using two belts.
Turn the Machine On. You will hear a few beeps. Make sure you are sitting down, preferably on a wooden chair, with your feet on a foot stool.
Set the Time to 30, 60 or 90 Minutes and the "EPA" to Low, Medium or High. Again, It is recommended that all new users start out on "Low" for 30 Minutes.
When the E-Power Stops, you will hear 4 beeping tones and the settings will go back to their default.
Turn the machine off, remove your belt and your session has been completed.
Warnings: Do not use if you have a pacemaker, are menstruating, are pregnant, have a high fever, have implants of silicon or gel, with metallic items such as badges, jewelry or watches, if you have drank alcohol within 1 hour.
Precautions: You also need to drink one full glass of water before and after using the E-Power. If you use the E-Power more than twice a day it is recommended you use it in multiples of 30 minutes. If you have kidney problems, you should start out slow and not use the E-Power in the beginning until your kidney condition improves. If you have a medical condition and have a question, you should consult with your physician before using.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the maximum time allowed on the product? It is advisable to use the product a maximum of 3 hours daily. That is what the continuous button is set to. It is necessary to begin with 30 minutes in the low mode (L) of intensity. From then on, you can slowly increase the time and the intensity. After that there is no strict form use.
2. Does it provoke side effects? With the correct use (as it appears in the E-Power Manual) it does not provoke any known negative side effects.
3. If the users practice Chi Gong, will the use of this product affect them or not? The E-Power Machine is based on the same theory as Chi Gong. The use of this product can help you have more Chi energy.
4. How many times a day can I use this product? And does frequent use have side effects? There is no strict norm of use. As a matter of fact, if you use it every 1 or 2 hours (up to a 3 hour maximum) you will get better results.
5. Can you use it in a leaning over position? You can use this product in different positions.
6. If different users do the same test with a lamp to verify the energy, why do some lamps turn on and others do not? Different people have different levels of health. For healthier people, the lamp will be more brilliant or bright (it means that the cell membranes in their bodies have more energy).
7. Why don’t I feel any stimulation when I use this product? This product does not directly expel the electricity into the human body. It offers a resonance of 70,000 times per second, which is very suitable for the human body. This is why users do not feel stimulation (sometimes, if a person has good capillary function, they will feel a little stimulation in their fingers).
8. What type of reaction will my body have if I use this product? Your body should feel relaxed and comfortable during use and after completing your E-Power sessions. Remember, that there are no known negative side effects from using E-Power.
9. Compared to other similar products on the market: why is this product different? There are no other products on the market that expel (at the same time) the negative electricity of high intensity and the electrical wave of high frequency.
10. From what age can people use this product? From 1 year of age to the elderly.
11. How can you keep the belt in a good condition? Is it always necessary to change it for a new one? It is necessary to keep the belt in a dry environment and it is advisable to change the belt every year.
12. What is the life of this product? Normally this product has a life of more than 5 years (it has 1 year warranty of free repair).
13. Where do I use the product? Will I be able to receive better results in any one place than another? And if I use it in a metallic chair or in a bed of springs what would happen? To receive the best results, it is recommended to use this product in an outlying environment. DO NOT use this product while sitting in a metallic chair, or while on a bed of springs.
14. When 2 people use the unit at the same time and they touch each other, will they get shocked? No. (but if they touch someone else, the third person might get shocked.)
15. When I am using the product and touch another person, why do I feel an electric shock? It is because the negative potential concentrates on a very small surface of the skin. If the connecting surface is large, you will not feel any shocks (for example: when you shake another person’s hand).
16. What theory do these products work on? The theory of negative potential.
17. Is this product safe? 100% safe.
18. Is it possible that a short circuit may occur? If the cables are not broken, it is 100% secure. However, if you have any questions regarding use, you may contact our Customer Service Department.
19. If I have contact with water during the usage of the product, would I be in danger? No, absolutely not (but for the safety of the unit, do not drink water or use water near it).
20. Can I use this product before or after eating? Can I use it while I’m eating? You can use this product before and after eating, but we don’t recommend using the product when you’re eating because your silverware may cause a small discharge.
21. At the time of thunder or lighting, what should I do? Theoretically it will not affect anything but normally we recommend disconnecting electrical devices until the thunder or lighting has passed.
22. How long it will take for the body to feel the benefits? It varies from person to person. Usually within a month after the first use, the body will receive benefits, but some people may take as long as 6 to 7 weeks.
23. Can cancer patients use this product? There are 2 different opinions. To avoid complications we suggest you consult your doctor.
24. How long has electrotherapy been in use? In the 18th century, Benjamin Franklin started to use electrotherapy in Europe where it was very popular but at that time there were no theories supporting it. Through modern technology, scientists today have verified the benefit of electrotherapy and have brought it to the rest of the world. Today in Japan, Korea, Europe, the United States, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other countries, electrotherapy with its negative charge is currently in use in many hospitals and homes to prevent diseases and improve health.
25. If I’m taking medication, can I use the product? Yes.
26. Can I use electric appliances while I’m using this product? It is not recommended. In fact, the use of this product while using any other electric appliance may damage it. Example: (computers, telephones, etc.)
27. How long has this product been on the market? It was introduced in Japan about 20 years ago.