Support your Cardiovascular System
Each box contains 12 bottles.
Above prices do not include shipping and sales tax.
SOQI CircuGo is a daily dietary supplement designed to support microcirculation and promote cardiovascular health. It is a combination of fruits and herbs which are packed full of antioxidants and phytochemicals. It offers a unique synergistic blend that promotes overall good health, improves microciculation, and helps the body eliminate free radicals. Free radicals are an atom or group of atoms that have an unpaired electron making the atom unstable and highly reactive. Free radicals are formed through our normal metabolism and our environment. The foods we eat, how we manage our stress, whether we smoke or not, how much alcohol we consume, if we exercise, and our exposure to environmental toxins, all can create free radicals.
That is why a healthy diet and limiting exposure to toxins can be a major key in improving cardiovascular health, preventing disease, and promoting longevity. SOQI CircuGo is able to provide a high level of nutrients from its unique blend of fruit and herbal extracts because of a patented biotechonology process. SOQI CircuGo is packed full of SOD Like activity (1,100,000 unit/100ml and total Polyphenols (1630 ug/g(ppm). SOD-Like activity is a scientific way to measure the antixodants in a product and plant polyphenols have strong antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-aging effects. Remember, the more severe the body's aging or ill health caused from free-radical damage, the more SOD-Like activity and plant polyphenols your body will need to cope and repair itself.
Informative video on SOQI CircuGo
It isn't suprising that the top 10 leading causes of death according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are largely related to poor blood circulation or poor microcirculation. In fact, experts estimate that 80% of the population over the age of "40" may have moderate to extreme microcirculation problems.
- Heart disease
- Chronic lower respiratory disease
- Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
- Alzheimer's disease
- Influenza and pneumonia
- Kidney disease (nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis)
Poor microcirculation can attritube to the above and also can result in metabolic syndrome, fatigue, cold hands and feet, memory loss, vascular occlusion symptoms, swelling in the feet, slow healing wounds, stiff neck and shoulders.
What is Microcirculation, Blood Circulation and Angiogensis.
Blood circulation refers to the blood flow throughout the body. Arteries travel away form our heart delivering oxygen and nutrients throughout the body. Veins flow back to the heart picking up carbon dioxide and wastes. Arteries and veins are the major blood vessels of the body that allow the blood to circulate to an from our vital organs. The body also has much smaller blood vessels that actually branch off and create arterioles and capillaries. These smaller vessels are known as microcirculation. With these small vessels, our blood is able to flow and reach every nook and cranny throughout the body including our tissue and a single cell. It is through microcirculation that oxygen and nutrients are able to flow to a single cell. Healthy microcirculation is what allows your cells to function better and your organs to work better. Microcirculation is what promotes a healthier you.
To fully understand microcirculation and the circulatory sytem's involvement in disease you have to understand Angiogenesis. Angiogensis is the creation of new capillary blood vessels in our body. It is a natural process our body uses for the healing process as well as for reproduction. Angiogensis is controlled by our body and thrives to maintain a balance of growth and non growth. This balance of control is intricate and complicated and requires many on and off switches. If our switches are on we have growth of new blood vessels. When the switches are off, new blood vessels are not allowed to form. If the balance of angiogenesis is disrupted, causing too many blood vessels to be produced or not enough blood vessels to be produced, it results in abnormal blood vessel growth. So whether we are in good health or bad health, the process of angiogenesis occurs. Abnormal blood vessel growth is one of the underlying factors in many health conditions including cancer, stroke, diabetic ulcers, and cardiovascular disease. In the case of many of these diseases, the growth of new blood vessels is accelerated allowing the disease to spread or grow, in other diseases the growth is inhibited. What is interesting, is that recent science has discovered that certain foods can influence angiogenesis. Many of these fruits and herbs are found in SOQI CircuGo. The video below by Dr. Li does a great job explaining Angiogenesis and how foods influence it.
Video from Ted Talks by William Li "Can We Eat to Starve Cancer"
SOQI CircuGo Ingredients and their Benefits
For More Information on SOQI CircuGo, watch our training video!
- Acai Berry has benefits similar to red wine. It is high in anthocyanins which have the ability to lower cholesterol levels & also provides heart healthy benefits.A
- Maqui Berry has anti aging properties, may benefit diabetics, boosts metabolism which can assist with losing weight, anti-inflammatory, supports the cardiovascular system, has anti bacterial, anti carcinogen, anti viral properties, also may aid digestion.
- Cranberry is anti-inflammatory and has some anti-cancer health benefits. It is a great source of Vitamin C, dietary fiber, and manganese. It has been used historically for treating urinary tract infections and to aid and maintain your digestive system.
- Noni Fruit has been used for thousands of years by the polynesians to treat a variety of health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, aches, pains, burns, arthritis, inflammation, tumors, the effects of aging, and parasitic, viral, and bacterial infections.
- Grape seeds have been known to asssit those with high blood pressure by helping to protect your blood vessels from damage, chronic venous insufficiency, bone strength, swelling, coognitive decline, oral health, and diabetes.
- Black Ginger is commonly referred to as "black turmeric" In Japan. It has been used traditionally to enhance energy and as a general tonic. It's also been used for its anti-inflammatory, adaptogenic, anti-gastric ulcer effect, anti-obesity and anti-depressant properties.
- Black Garlic has been found to have twice the antioxidant levels as fresh garlic due to its aging/fermenting process. It is known for its protective qualities against cancer, high cholesterol, and infections.
- Goji is a huge antioxidant and full of nutrients. It has been used to helps improve immune function, cancer protective, promotes healthy skin and eyes. Helps stabilize blood sugar, detoxification for the liver, boosts fertility and keeps your energy and mood up.
- Hawthorn is used for diseases of the heart and blood vessels such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, and irregular heartbeat. It is also used to treat both low blood pressure and high blood pressure, “hardening of the arteries”, and high cholesterol. As many herbalists would say, it has an affinity for the heart.
- Red Dates (jujube fruit) - Loads of Vitamin A, B1, B2, protein, calcium, phosphorous, iron and magnesium. This makes them great for people suffering and recovering from serious health conditions. In particular, they help to stimulate the production of white blood cells – which improves immunity and protects the liver.
- Artichokes are a superfood in every sense of the word. Dietary fiber, digesdtive support, cholesterol, brain and cognitive benefits, liver health, cancer prevention.
Take the 90 Day CircuGo Challenge Program
Several customers and distributors who have used the SOQI CircuGo had their best results when they took the product the following way over a 90 day period.
- Month One - Take one bottle of SOQI CirCuGo for 24 days and stop for 6 days.
- Month Two - Take one bottle of SOQI CircuGo for 24 days and stop for 6 days.
- Month Three - Take one bottle of SOQI CircuGo every other day for a total of 12 bottles.
You can read abouth their amazing results here!
- Contains a variety of integrated phytochemicals
- High in plant polyphenols - 1630 ug/g(ppm), and SOD (superoxide dismutase activity)
- Each bottle contains more than 300,000 units of SOD-Like Activity due to its ingredients
- Small molecules for easy absorption avoiding destruction by gastric acid
- High energy drink
- NON GMO, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, No Preservatives, Herbicides, Pesticides, or Insecticides
- Assists in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
Microcirculation Microscope Test
Before Taking CircuGo
10 Minutes After Taking CircuGo
20 Minutes After Taking CircuGo
You should be able to see the improved blood flow and color throughout these pictures.
Each box contains 12 bottles.
Above prices do not include shipping and sales tax.
Join our HTE Team and Share this product with your friends and family with the SOQI Circugo App!
Current Distributors can share via this App with the new business platform by purchasing 2 boxes of CircuGo for $99.90 and Downloading the App!
New Customers can share by purchasing a Member Kit and 2 Boxes of Circugo For $99.90 and Downloading the App!
New Members will need to sign up and qualify to earn commissions, click here for more info.