Member / Distributor Training
I am excited to introduce to you our Distributor Training via video, power points and pre-recorded webinars! You are able to listen or watch these segments and learn when it is convenient for you!
I hope you find this training section helpful. If you have any questions,I am here to answer them as well as to help you learn how to share these amazing products with others. I am available for Conference Calls, Meeting via the Web or just a one on one!
Listen * Learn * Share
Listen to a Conference call with Mara - HTE and RSD / CRPS.
Your Distributor Training Begins Here
Getting Started can seem like a lot in the beginning. To make your learning easier, we prepared a Getting Started Video and Checklist. Please watch the "Getting Started" Video and Download the "Getting Started Checklist".
Training OverviewOutlined below is a list of topics covered during training and in the Distributor / Member Book.
- Part 1 - HTE and The SOQI Vision
- Part 2 - HTE the Company, Policies, Back Office, Compensation Plan
- Compensation Chart, Distributor Application, Order Form - some things have changed with the compensation plan, so please make sure to review these changes in the Getting Started Checklist above.
- Part 3 - Accessory Training
- Part 4 - Basic Sales Skills
- What do you want from HTE - Setting Goals
- Who can you Help
- From the Approach to the Close to the Follow Up -
How to Approach Anyone Anywhere Anytime
How to Move People Forward
- Part 5 - Home Parties and Product Demonstrations
- Part 6 - Download the Line and iSOQI US Apps for your phone. Watch the videos on the webinar we had about the benefits of these 2 Apps and how to install them.
- Part 7 - Distributor Website - Watch the Video on individual distributor websites and contact Hsin Ten directly to have it set up. Here is a link to my HTE Website so you can see how nice they are.
Below is a Video Playlist for Product Training. It contains the four videos as outline below in Product Training.
- Chi Machine
- Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer
- SOQI Ceramic FIR Heater Dome (formerly HotHouse)
- E-Power Machine
For additional training videos, visit our Training Playlist. To listen to additional audio files from previous conference calls or see the interview done by Jeff with Dr. Cabriales, click here. You can also listen to previous webinars by visiting our Webinar & Home Party Playlist.
Updated Building Your Network Marketing Business /Jim Rohn
Better Than Good: Creating a Life You Can't Wait to Live