Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer
It is a Reflexology Foot Massage Machine
that gives you a Full Body Experience
as well as the Benefits of a Reflexology Massage!
Mix and Match Pricing on Indivual Units!
FREE DVD AND TESTIMONIAL BOOK WITH PURCHASE!
Relieves Muscular Tension; Increases Circulation; Massages the Feet and/or Hands Helping to Relieve Pain;
May help kill parasites, yeast, and worms; helps to relieve carpal tunnel pain; helps with neuropathy; and much more!
The Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer (also known as the ERE or Advanced ERE, reflexology foot massager, foot and leg massager, or the reflexology machine) utilizes low frequency electric stimulation or electrotherapy to stimulate acupressure points on the bottom of the feet based on the principles of reflexology. It provides an overall feeling of relaxation and improves circulation. It includes 3 sets of Electro Pads which can be used to stimulate large muscle groups throughout the body to reduce tired and achy muscles.
The Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer can be used on the feet as well as the hands. Using this product between 5-30 minutes a day will help promote your overall well-being, and relax and revitalize your entire body. The Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer has helped many by helping their body to relive pain associated with carpal tunnel syndrome, improving diabetic neuropathy, breaking up tight muscles, relaxing and stimulating your legs as a massager, improving circulation, and help strengthen their body to fight off parasites and yeast (similar to the Zapper).
The Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer (Advanced ERE) is an instrument that helps reconnect broken or damaged electrical circuits within our nervous systems by stimulating our body with the correct wave form, current, and frequency. When the body experiences pain, there is an electrical resistance. This means that the electrical signals between cells are suppressed. Consistent use of the Advanced ERE may assist your body in restoring the flow of electricity through those painful areas so that the circuits remain turned on and healing can be promoted. I think it is one of the best foot massagers on the market. The advanced Electro Reflex Energizer is listed with the FDA as a Class One Device and regulated as an Electric Therapeutic Massager and is a Class 2 Medical Device with Health Canada.
Reflexology, Electrical Stimulation or Electrotherapy
The Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer combines the benefits and principles of Reflexology and Electrical Stimulation. Reflexology is the art or science that according to Webster's Dictionary, is the "massage of the hands or feet based on the belief that pressure applied to specific points on these extremities benefits other parts of the body”. It is common knowledge that basic foot and hand massage promotes the circulation of your blood while loosening tense muscle tissues. Since ancient times in China, it has been believed that the bottoms of the feet and hands can be divided into 25 parts. Each part represents different glands, organs and parts of the body. Reflexology is the art or science of reprogramming the atoms, cells, and electrons of the body to their original state through the triggering of these signal points on the foot or hand (Zone Theory). Reflexology offers a unique method of massage and benefits.
Dr. Brent Bauer, MD stated that “Reflexology is generally relaxing and may be an effective way to alleviate stress.” Several studies have also been done indicating that reflexology may reduce pain and psychological symptoms associated with anxiety and depression and may have benefits in palliative care of people with cancer.
Electrical stimulation is used to stimulate the skin to relieve pain. The signals received by the body through the skin are able to relieve the pain because the signals interfere with the neural transmission of signals from the underlying pain receptors of our body, so the pain signal gets cut off. These same signals our body receives through our skin via electrical stimulation also duplicates the signals from the cells that make up our nervous system which send messages to the muscles in our body causing our muscles to contact and allowing for the movement of certain body parts, like our hands or our feet.
Most of us don't think about it, however, when we go to move one of our body parts, such as our hand or our leg, our body sends electrical signals throughout our nervous system to our muscles. These signals tell our muscles to contact and our body part moves. Even though it is known that this is how our body moves, and that electrical stimulation has this same effect on our muscles, it is very perplexing to many doctors. Theoretically many doctors have found that the brain may be able to actually recapture and relearn movement by repeatedly using electrical stimulation which eventually leads the body to perform some of these functions once the electrical stimulations stops. Amazing!
- Relieving muscular stress and tension which allows the body to relax, relieving stress, which is often a culprit for chronic health problems.
- Improves and promotes blood circulation.
- Relieves the congestion of organs promoting the flow of "Chi".
- Promotes the unblocking of nerve impulses, helping the body achieve naturally achieve balance.
- Enhances the capacity of the organs to fight disease.
- May assist in weight loss
- Electrical stimulation with the Electro Pads may enhance muscle strength, muscle endurance, and help muscles recover from an injury.
- Relieves Pain
- Electrical stimulation may improve symptoms of Diabetic Neuropathy (PMID: 24124947; PMCID: PMC3876364)
- Thai Foot Massage was found to be very beneficial in alleviating symptoms of peripheral neuropathy in diabetic patients. If you are not familiar with Thai Foot Massage it is done by applying pressure to a particular area on the soles of the feet to engage a reflex action elsewhere in the body which is how Reflexology is performed. Both Thai Massage and Reflexology use the fingers, hand, knuckles and a rounded wounded stick to perform the massage. PMID: 25892354
- Studies have shown that using electrical stimulation may help nerves reinnervate for carpal tunnel. (PMID: 19682653). Another study found massage therapy using trigger points was also very beneficial as a treatment for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. PMID: 23768278
The Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer has many features and benefits based on these concepts. Learn more about reflexology, the zone theory, and how it has helped many other customers by reading the Information Booklet. You can also download the Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer Brochure.
I get many of questions on how the Advanced ERE works in relationship to parasites. Dr. Hulda Clark has written several books on health and parasites and uses a machine known as the “Zapper”. The Zapper is a popular product on the market and is an electronic device that produces electronic adjustable frequencies and has been used effectively by Dr. Hulda Clark and her clients to help the body eliminate bacteria and parasites. Since the Advanced ERE is also an electronic device emitting various wave forms, currents, and frequencies many of our customers have also found it beneficial in assisting their body to eliminate parasites. These customers shared with me that they have used the Advanced ERE for 21 continuous days on the Auto Mode for 5-15 minutes per day. Please keep in mind that the frequencies do not actually kill the parasites. The continued use of the products repeatedly sends your body these electronic frequencies and signals which helps the body generate healing signals, so our body does what it needs to do to heal itself and eliminate the parasites.
The Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer's best and most exciting added feature is the Replaceable Electro Pads (similar to a tens unit) that can be used to pinpoint and stimulate additional areas such as the neck, shoulder, and back. These Electro Pads work just like a TENS Unit allowing you to loosen up your tight muscles and help to relieve pain! There are 3 sets of Electro Pads included with the Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer. You are able to use all of the Electro Pads at the same time you are using the machine on your feet or hands! You can also control the stimulation through each set of Electro Pads. One of the questions I get most is where do I place the pads? Well it is best to place one electro pad where your painful or tender area begins, and one electro pad where your painful or tender area ends. It is best to target each area with one set of pads and to make sure the pads are at least one inch apart. You can view this reference guide for placement of tens units pads which is to the electro pads used with our unit.
- Slightly Heated Foot Pads which are Soothing and Warming for your feet and/or hands.
- Single Remote Control for ease of use as well as an Indicator Control Panel View our guide on "How to Use the Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer"
- 4 Different Massage Modes
- The Pounding Mode works the bottom center of your feet and inner calves. The corresponding points for reflexology are the liver, gallbladder, kidneys, stomach, pancreas and intestines.
- The Relaxing Mode works the top part of your feet, outer calves and ankles. The corresponding points for reflexology are the circulatory, respiratory and lymphatic systems.
- The Massage Mode works your toes, corresponding to the reflexology points related to the brain, eyes, ears, mouth, neck, shoulders. Also helping with stress, insomnia and migraines.
- The Auto Mode runs through all three modes working all areas of your feet.
- Frequencies are controlled by 2 different output buttons that allows you to fully control your intensity level
- Timer allowing you to set a session from 5 - 60 minutes
- 3 Sets of Electro Pads - Pads can be used separately or while you are massaging your feet and/or hands and provide electronic muscle stimulation. Electro Pads are replaceable and can be used to pinpoint and stimulate additional areas such as the neck, shoulders, or back
- Lightweight and Portable - Easy to travel with
- Low Frequency of 50-60 Hz
No other product compares to the Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer!
- Model No.SW-2000N
- Weight: 6lbs
- Size: 16" x 14" x 4"
- Power supply AC 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Power 18W
- Timer 5/10/15/30/45/60 Minutes
- Operating temperature Range 32 F to 104 F (0 -C to 40 C)
- 4 Modes Pounding, Relaxing, Massaging and Combination
- 6 adjustable Electro-pads (similar to tens unit)
- Far Infrared heat in foot pads
- On-board and Wireless Remote control
Mix and Match Pricing on Indivual Units!
FREE DVD AND TESTIMONIAL BOOK WITH PURCHASE!
Precautions: This device should not be used if you have or use any electronic medical instruments such as implanted heart-beat regulators, artificial hearts or lungs, implanted pacemakers. Persons who are pregnant, nursing a baby, or have any medical condition should consult with their physician before using. If you have a medical condition and have a question, you should consult with your physician before using.