SOQI FIR Pad / Far Infrared Heating Pad
Works Great for Minor Muscle Aches, Muscle Tension and Twinges. and the Lower Back.
The SOQI Far Infrared Heating Pad or SOQI FIR Pad utilizes the principles and technology of heat to promote circulation and provide relaxation. Its warmth is gentle and soothing and works great for a variety of muscular aches and tensions. It is important to understand that far infrared heat offers many more benefits than a standard heating pad.
The SOQI FIR Pad ranges in temperature from 113 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit. Its heat therapy is very effective for physiotherapy and for providing temporary relief from tired muscles, sports injuries, and for over-exercising.
For physiotherapy, it is best to use the Heating Pad at 131 degrees Fahrenheit when you want results that provide a deeper heat penetration, which can further promote circulation, relieve aches, and relaxation. I feel that if you do use it at 131 degrees, make sure to use it when you have some downtime of several hours to relax the area of the body you are treating. If you have a short time to relax like an hour and want to find some relief, it works well at 113 degrees Fahrenheit to provide relief and comfort.
The far infrared heating pad can be used by itself or in conjunction with the Chi Machine, the SOQI Ceramic FIR Heater, and the SOQI Bed. I use mine all the time, by itself or with the SOQI Bed. I love its warmth and the feeling of relaxation and the relief it provides for my many aches and pains.
Benefits of the SOQI FIR Pad
(Heat) Therapy provides temporary relief for the following:
- Various muscular aches, muscular tensions and muscular twinges.
- May help with minor sprains and strains
- May help with back pain and soreness.
- May help to reduce stress and fatigue
- May help provide relaxation
Heat Therapy has been shown to be beneficial for helping to relax tight muscles and promote circulation. This Heating Pad provides benefits which are similar to other products on the market such as the Biomat or the Migun Mat.
Below is a list of a couple of studies I found on Pubmed that have been done to determine some of the benefits of Heat or Infrared Thermal (FIR) Therapy.
- May help with Chronic Pain. The effects of repeated therapy for patients with chronic pain.
- Effects of heat therapy using a far infrared rays heating element for dysmenorrhea in high school girls.
- Far infrared emitting plaster in knee osteoarthritis: a single blinded, randomizsed clinical trial.
- Far infrared wavelength treatment for low back pain: Evaluation of a non-invasive device.
Instructions on How to Use the
SOQI Far Infrared Heating Pad
The Far Infrared heating pad is easy to use. You can use it for as little as 15 minutes or up to several hours. It has a very safe design allowing you to use it on top of you or underneath you. It is best to use it over the area of the body you have a concern with.
If you are having trouble operating your SOQI FIR Pad, view our instructions on how to use the SOQI Far Infrared Heating Pad.
To avoid damage to the heating elements Please do not sit on top of the Heating Pad. If you wish to lie on top of the Heating Pad, limit your time to no more than two hours (Do not sleep on it). Also, make sure to fold the Heating Pad as you received it when shipped, in 3 separate folds and place it in its carrying bag for storage. Also, try to avoid any contact with liquids.
There are 2 Sizes Available - Regular or Grande.
The SOQI FIR Pad
Far Infrared Heating Pad
The Far Infrared Heating Pad's gentle warmth allows your muscles to loosen up relieving tension and aches.
Regular Price: $210.00
Sale Price: $170.00
Regular Price: $330.00
Sale Price: $270.00
Out of Stock
Will Ship Mid December
Above prices do not include shipping or sales tax.
All our products ship via Fed Ex Ground. Fed Ex, HTE, and Energy Wellness Products will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items. Adding Signature Required to your purchase offers you protection. View Shipping Info. Products shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico ship via USPS Priority Mail and Require Additional Shipping Charges. Call for Quote.
Product Specifications and Photos
- Sizes: The SOQI FIR Pad is available in 2 Sizes. The regular size is approximately 19" by 27" which is large enough to cover your entire back. The grande size is approximately 24" by 45".
- Operating temperature up to 131 degrees fahrenheit, utilizing a new technology allowing it to heat up quickly.
- Regular SOQI FIR Pad uses 230 Watts | Grande FIR Pad uses 310 Watts
- Has a machine washable fleece cover.
- Comes with a carrying bag.
Precautions: I would use caution with this device if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. If you have a medical condition and have a question, you should consult with your physician before using.